...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

it's a success!!


 I am super exited that the bread I made with my sister tasted really good and it looked very fresh from the bakery. The smell of the bread was delicious like the taste of the bread itself. From the study room I could smell the bread in the oven.

Before, I thought the bread was not going to look good or taste this good. I enjoyed eating my bread. Maybe next time it will taste better and people would buy it?








 Does any one wants to buy my delicious, appetizing, scrumptious, tasteful and yummy bread.


10 pieces of bread only for QR12 ! MAYBE DISCOUNT FOR VIP'S (MOMMY SPECIAL OR BEST FRIENDS)

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER DROP IN THE COMMENT BOX

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails