...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Ramadhan Kareem!

Assalamualaikum wbt...

I hope it's still not too late to wish all my muslim brothers and sisters 'RAMADHAN MUBARAK'... Hoping we could make the best ibadah and benefit ourselves from this holy month... May Allah makes it easy for us to perform our ibadah and have his mercy upon us... InsyaAllah...



To my family in Malaysia, CPH, Saudi, Doha and where ever you are... I love you for the sake of Allah...

May we be given the chance to care and love for each other and acheive HIS utmost blessings from our sincere relationship.... Ameen!

Ramadhan Kareem!

- adie apai's on mobile -

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails