...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Yuhuuu...

Uols... Thanks for the well wishes... Alhamdulillah i am still alive! Hehehe...

Pening pale tu dah surut sket tapi on and off dia menyerang lagi... Semalam agak critical sket laa... Maybe sebab there's something that bugging me a lot! Seriously i was thinking too much yesterday!

At this age, i must say that it's not healthy to burden our brain with something that we know we cant do much neither have any control of it... No wonder sometimes i look or act like a retard! My brain has cracked! Huhuhu...

But today i feel much better... Literally... Sikit2 sakit tu takde hal pada aku! I know i'm strong! Am a fighter! InsyaAllah!

Lots of stories are pending to be published... Nak update tapi badan penat... Mata penat... Kepala pun penat... So... Lantakla weh! Aku kena rehat! If i pushed myself too hard kang ada plak merepek meraban aku tulis! Better not la kan! :-P

Esok esok kita sambung ok... Nitey nite! Muahsss!!

- adie-apai's on mobile

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails