...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

I dont feel good...

:-( mode muka sedih!

My body has started to feel aching here and there.... Owh tidak!! Tanda2 nak DEMAM, SELSEMA dan BATUK sudah semakin ketara nampaknya!

Again.... Owhhh tidakkk!!!

I cant fall sick at this time! No no no... Owh pleaseee ya Allah! Keep away those virus from me! For the sake of my babies... I must stay strong and healthy!

Just had a big mug of warm lemon juice with no sugar added to heal my sore throat... Its kinda works for me.... But i still can feel some discomfortness inside my throat... Adoiii mak!





I guess i need to eat lots and lotsa fruits! My indian fren told me that the amount of vitamins and minerals in the fruits will helps the body to fight with the virus naturally.... Since am not so fond of taking medicine so why not i try healing myself by eating more fruits.....







Kena la nampaknya mencontohi alyssa yang suka makan buah2an especially time dia sakit.... Time sakit kan selalu takde selera makan so maybe fruits je kot yang membuka selera dia...



Alhamdulillah now that dia dah OK but too bad that i'm the next victim in the line.... Huhuhu....

- adie-apai's on mobile

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails