...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

watching malay dramas with mommy and adik



Assalamualaikum today I watched a Malaysian drama called Iman Nabila. This drama was about Iman and Nabila. Iman and Nabila are the son and daughter of Puan Salimah but Iman is not really the son of Puan Salimah. Puan Salimah's father in law Tuan Arshad wanted a grandson because he already had a granddaughter. He wanted a grandson to have his company because he doesn't believe his granddaughter can run his company.

Iman is a boy who is not very respectful, not nice and disrespects his household also he doesn't want to go to school because he thinks if he is smart or dumb he will still get all the money from his grandfather. He behaves like this because his grandfather, Tuan Arshad spoilt Iman by letting him have what he want and letting him get away with the trouble he does. I think Iman is not very good because he would not respect the elderly and be not nice to people. He treats people by their class. Like he treated Tok Abu his driver when he was late to pick him up from school so Iman told Tok Abu to do 100 squats while holding his ears. I think this is VERY VERY CRUEL to treat an elder.

Nabila is a girl who lives with a woman called Puan Halimah in a village. She is very respectful, nice, respects her mother and other people and when somebody bothers her she knows how to do martial arts. Nabila is good because she helps people and stands up to people who are not nice to her or other people. For example, Nabila helped a cleaner that was getting shouted by Iman. I think helping a person is very GOOD.

My mom would not want me to be like Iman and would not let me behave like him. The reason why is that my mom wants me to be successful in life and not be rude, disrespectful, forgot about ALLAH, forgot to pray and not helpful to people. But my mom would want me to behave like Nabila because she is successful, smart,remember ALLAH, remember to pray, respectful, nice and helpful. My mom tells me to be a successful person you need not only smart in school but also everything like your attitude.

From this movie I learnt to:

1. Be respectful to your mother, whole family and other people

2. Be nice and think before you do something

3. Listen to your parent, elders etc.

4. Don't waste your time fooling around when you are supposed to do good things

5. ALWAYS REMEMBER ALLAH AND BE THANKFUL TO HIM ( REMEMBER THIS OKAY ANYONE READING THIS )


I enjoyed watching some of the episodes of Iman Nabila because it teaches people how to behave and shows how nice and bad people behave.

REMEMBER EVERYONE BE SUCCESFUL AND DO GOOD THINGS

BY: ADIE AIMAN NOOR NAZRI !! ;-)

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails