...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Owh terharu!

Lepas religious class tadi ada sedikit kejutan yang hampir2 membuatkan aku kehilangan kata2! Sesungguhnya aku terharu tidak terkata... Sangat sangat sangat TERHARU dengan kejutan yang kuterima... Cam nak nanges plak! Hiks! ;-)






Lovely cake made by Shereen... My dearest friend!



Bukan tu jer... Dia siap bagi hadiah lagi kat aku! Owh man! This is too much! U are too kind my dear! Am so flattered! Kadang aku rasa malu sangat bila di treat sebegini baik... Syukur Alhamdulillah... All my friends are great people!

YouTube Video

Lagik terharu tadi when our kids sang a happy birthday song for me.... Aaauuwwwww!!! What more could i say! So sweet! So touching! Love u all lots, Zaahid, Aiman, Liyah, Zayyana, Alyssa & Aidan!! Muahs muahs muahs!


Thank you my dearest Shereen! Thank you soooo veryyy muchhhhhh!! I love u lots! U are truly a great friend! Indeed! ;-)

Hugs and kisses!

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails