...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Happy Birthday Princess ALYSSA!

my darling princess... 

~ ALYSSA ADREANNA NAZREEN ~

u have grown up too fast... 
it seems like only yesterday that you were born... 
you have been such a wonderful gift and a true blessing from ALLAH to us... 

:: ALYSSA'S 1ST BIRTHDAY ::
how can i ever forget your cute little face on your very first birthday... 
the cheeky smiles of yours were as bright as sunshine that brings life to all mankind....
:: ALYSSA'S 2ND BIRTHDAY ::

my darling...
you are my precious...
my soul... my love... my life... 
my everything... 
you are my dearly sweetheart that keep the strength in me...
:: ALYSSA'S 3RD BIRTHDAY ::
I will love you every second of your life


I will support you at all times


as a mother, as a person, and as a friend


I will always continue to cherish and to love
everything about you
my beautiful daughter.



~ HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE CUTIE GIRL ~

may ALLAH bless your life forever... AMIN


5 SEPTEMBER 2010


~ Al-fatihah buat Allahyarham Ayahanda Abdullah B Omar... alangkah indahnya sekiranya  abah masih hidup... pasti tarikh lahir yang dikongsi bersama cucunya ini akan menjadi memori indah sepanjang hayat... Abah, semoga rohmu ditempatkan di kalangan para soleh dan solehah... kami merinduimu selamanya...

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails