...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Student LED Conference

I had to attend the SLC today at 5pm... Supposed to go there togetherness with my darling Tuan Beso but unfortunately he had to miss this GREAT opportunity to see his beloved son leading the conference...





This particular session we had today was not much different from the Parent-Teacher Meeting that we have had last time...

The main objectives were the same, to discuss about the progress of the child, his achievements as well as the area that he needs to improve, to learn about what he had been doing/learning for the past second half of this semester and a lot of other things too...





The only different that makes this meeting SO special was, Aiman was the one who did all the talking/presentation to me through out the whole one hour.... The teachers were just sat there to monitor him... At no times that they had to interrupt us except when they wanted to tell me of their opinion about certain things....

Aiman had showed to me his portfolios and told me all about it... He'd answered all my questions about anything and everything... He'd informed me of his goal to achieve for the next one month and outlined his planning to achieve the goal...

He was so eager to show to me his 'Tree Profile' and how good he really is as an INQUIRER... Ms. Bellmore said he's a GREAT inquirer and always top of the class... Am so proud of my boy!!





He'd showed to me his skills in drawing and so many other things... It's just impossible for me to write everything in here....

I wished i could record the whole precious moments that i had with aiman today for daddy's sake but i couldnt... I had to concerntrate myself to what aiman had had to say.... Sorry daddy... Hope you'll be able to be there next time...

All in all, i am very much happy to know that my sweet little boy has improved a lot in many things! His language too has shown a great improvement! Alhamdulillah!

I must say thanks to the teachers for all their supports and patience for my boy... Altho i know aiman is a very good boy at skul but being a teacher is never an easy job no matter what!

And to see a small boy at this age who had all the courage to lead a conference is such a great pleasure! I had never been so confident like him at that age! And never did i talk so calm yet so excited about school's things, this and that to my parents before...

KUDOS Aiman! U did really GREAT my handsome boy! Keep up the spirit and wayyyy to go my darling!!

- adie-apai's on mobile

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails