...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Happy Birthday dear Kak Lynn...

sengaja aku kuarkan entry ni lambat... i want this entry to be the last one for today, 17th January 2010... today is a very special day for a dear person to my family.... kak lynn yang disayangi.... i hope that she will find her true happiness and true love of her life.... she deserves to be loved for the love that she has shown to many people including us... my prayers for your happiness and well being, now, then and foreva... we love you kak!!

this poem is specially dedicated for you... you are a very special person to us, kak lynn!




My Love for You


My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn’t judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind,
To your outer layer blind.
Surely, opposite of rude,
My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds, a perfect view.
Moments, memories, a year gone by,
I'm here for you, don't you cry.

My love for you, lives by the truth,
Always keeps me, in my youth.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any slope.


~ daddy, mommy, aiman & alyssa ~

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails