...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

well DONE my SON!!

I am SO PROUD of my beloved AIMAN.... he has completed his swimming lesson for this semester just today!! i can see that he has improved a LOT!!



the whole bunch of the Monday's swim team... aiman was hiding behind emilia (2nd from left)...


my darling aiman showing off his cert...


the closed-up pose..... my sweet boy with his cert...

altho he has completed his 1st swimming class today, i've already signed his name up for the next sem's swimming lesson..... i'm pretty sure he will be a good swimmer if he continues on getting a proper training... i can see the potential in him.... i'm a believer!

wahhhh..... OVER nyer aku.... macam ler aku nak suruh aiman jadik macam IAN THORPE.... wakakaka.....

takler.... i just wanted him to be good in swimming.... it is for his own sake... by the way, swimming is a GOOD way of exercising your body as a whole... from top to bottom... HEAD to TOE... i always enjoyed swimming... especially during pregnancy.... it was like a MIND THERAPHY to me while i was in the pool.... so calm and peaceful.... but now, i havent got much opportunity to throw myself into the pool! too BAD!!

anyway.... WELL DONE AIMAN!! u know that i'm always PROUD of you! always be....


0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails