...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

He's REALLY upset today!

Entry arini citer pasal aiman jer... Arini aiman punya mood ada swing sikit laa.. He was not in his cheeky mode as usual... Selalunya kan anak bujang aku ni ceria and melompat2 aje keja dia... But not today!

Masa aku amik dia kat skul tadi, he looked so gloomy... Sama macam cuaca kat luar nun... Mendung and hujan manjang!! Sangat membosankan tau cuaca camni... Macam manalah mood tak swing ye tak?!

Petang tadi as usual aku amik dia kol 4 pm kat gym... He had football lesson today... I went into the gym just in time the class was about to finish... And my boy rushed towards me the moment he saw me... and i could see his teary eyes... Then, he started to cry when i asked what's going on with him... His body was shaking! Terkezuttt giler aku tau...

Tak penah2 tau anak aku camni... Selalunya lepas skul dia ceria aje... Memangla pagi tadi dia tak berapa nAk ceria cam selalu but he was fine!

I asked him again why suddenly he cried... But he didnt want to say anything... Pelik sungguh aku rasa... I thought that he must be very exhausted from the soccer lesson today and that would be the only reason of his awkward behavior... But i never expected that he would asked me to cancel all his after school activities!

Tak ke pelik tuh! All these while, dialah yang paling beria nak dok kat skul lelama and always excited to stay back for the after skul activities... Kekadang tu siap pesan kat aku tak yah datang tengok dia main lagik... But today he seems so wierd! And what he asked for was totally unbelievable!

I know there must be something wrong with him and i can feel it! Naluri ibu kan.... Jarang anak aku camni... In fact dia tak penah depressed camni... On the way home, I still tried to convince him to talk to me about his problem... But he still didnt want to let go of it... Maybe he doesnt know how....

I can understand how emotional aiman can be... He is actually just like me... Most of the time when I have problems, i would rather keep it to myself... Tapi masalahnya, aku tak boleh tahan tengok anak aku nangis... Sedih hati aku tau! Hati ni meronta2 nak tau apa masalah dia... And i know i can be his good listener! Kalau aku selalu menjadi pendengar setia masalah org lain, kenapa tidak untuk anak aku sendiri kan...

I do hope and pray that he will come to me later to talk about this... I dont want to put so much pressure on him now and i know that he needs space to calm down... Maybe esok atau lusa dia nak kongsi problem dia dengan aku... I'll just have to wait and pray hard that my boy will be just fine emotionally, mentally and of cos physically...

Ya Allah, jauhkan perkara2 yang tidak sepatutnya menghantui diri anakku! Amin!!

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails