...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Reading the holy Quran

Assalamualaikum to those who are reading this. Well today I read the Quran. When I read the Quran my mom helped me with a few problems like :

1. The sound I was reading was not right

2. Forgot to read when it was suppose to be long but only sometimes I made this mistake

My mom explained it is important to read it properly because when you pronounce it wrong it changes the meaning of it. After we read 4 pages of the Quran we went and memorised a short surah. The surah is called Al Qafirun. The surah was about when the Quraiysh wanted to give wealth to Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W) but only if  Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W) stops preaching Islam, changes his religion and becomes a non believer called a kafirun.

This is a direct translation from the Holy Quran. So the Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W) said "O you that reject faith" " I worship not that which you worship" "Nor will you worship that which I worship" And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship" Nor will you worship that which I worship" "To you be your way, and to me mine" from Surah Al Qafirun.

From this Surah I learned:

1. We must remember the 5 pillars of Islam because it makes Muslims different from the non believers

2. Never leave Islam for wealth because Allah will give you rezeki

By: ADIE AIMAN NOOR NAZRI


0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails