...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Salam Maal Hijrah 1432



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh buat semua umat islam di seluruh pelusuk dunia.... Salam Maal Hijrah 1432 yang tulus ikhlas dari kami sekeluarga... 

semoga Allah SWT memberikan yang terbaik buat kita pada tahun ini.... dengan keberkatan, limpahan rezeki, kebahagiaan, kegembiraan, kebaikan dan keselamatan untuk semua muslimin dan muslimat... semoga Allah mengampunkan dosa2 yang telah kita lakukan dan memberikan kita semua hidayah untuk mencari keredhaanNYA... AMIN. Marilah sama2 kita mendoakan para muslimin yang di dalam kesusahan agar mereka juga mendapat kebaikan dari ALLAH swt... 

May Allah SWT make this year full of barakah, rizki, happiness, joy, goodness and security of all Muslims and may HE forgive our past sins, AMEEN. Please remember the Muslims who are in hardships in your DUAs too. 


DOA AKHIR TAHUN (dibaca di akhir waktu asar menghampiri waktu maghrib)



DOA AWAL TAHUN (dibaca selepas waktu maghrib)


O Allah, I seek forgiveness for every sin, I committed, about which, of course, You know inside and out, from the beginning to the end of my life, whether committed deliberately or intentionally, few or many, abstruse or manifest, old or new, secretly carried out or openly done; and for whatever wrong I have done I turn repentant unto You and beseech You to bless Muhammad and the children of Muhammad and forgive all my unjust acts I did to wrong the people (because they have rights which I have to recognize and fulfill) but You have full authority to forgive those wrongdoings whenever and howsoever You wish, O the most merciful.

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails