...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Wiken ku BEST!

I thought my wiken would be SO bored without Tuan Beso... I was SO wrong! Wieee...

I dont need to hire a CLOWN to cheer me up... I dont need to knock my head to the wall for being da*n bored... I forgot that i have so many dear frens who could cheer me up! WOW Wieee!! ;-)

My wiken is about to finish as soon as i hit the pillow... But its ok! Wiken will always be here again!! Am hoping for the BEST wiken again next time...

And of cos the BESTEST is when we can have Tuan Beso to be with us to enjoy wiken togetherness... I miss u SO much darling!! ;-)

- adie-apai's on mobile

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails