...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Beautiful flowers!

I need some colors to cheer up my Life and my 'home sweet home'... without colors, life will be dreadful plain and gloomy... Bored and DULL...

Owh Yesssss!! I badly need some flowers... Plentiful of beautiful flowers! Gimme some flowers babeh!




Wieeee.... My kids were suoer excited to buy some roses and tulips for me.... Owh! That was So shweeettttt!!! Ekekeke....


Dah jom bawak bunga2an mommy tu balik.... Mommy nak Letak dalam vase cantik2!

Tadaaaaaaa....


Roses... Everybody loves roses! Who doesnt?


And Tulips! My all time favorite flowers!

Cantekkkk banget kan! Tapi yang lawaknya aku pilih dedua kaler kuning... Tatau kenapa semalam tertarik hati sangat dengan kaler nih! Rasanya tak penah lagi aku beli rose kaler kuning before this... ;-)

Love it.... Love it... Love it!

- adie-apai's on mobile

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails