...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

kebaBOOMMMM 2010!!

yuhuuuuuu huuuu.... assalamualaikum you all.... 


miss me?? i bet!! hahahhaa.... aku kan ramai peminat! kui kui kui....

sebelum apa2... lemme wish you all A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! hopefully this year will be a better year for each and every one of us... AMIN ya rabbal alamin!

hahaha... orang dah lama wish hepi nu year, tapi aku baru nak sesebok kan...

well.... its never too late to do so rite! anyway, today baru ari ke 4 dalam tahun baru ni.... come on! hehehe.... to boost up your new year's spirit and to MARK the new year entry in my lovely blog ni, let me present to you this video taken on the night of the new year 2010....

it was surely a KEBABOMMMM night for us in COPENHAGEN!!!



this was one of the new year *weapons* bought by me MYSELF and i... fully sponsored and well executed by Tuan Beso on that nite! yehaaaa..... *wink wink*



1 *amigos*:



Zunaidi Dali Great Eastern said...

over tau my sis ni dgn famili die smbut nw yr1

mriahhhhhhh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails