...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

Bekfes get together...


Its been quite sometimes already that i have not been having great company to eat breakfast with me... I guess since my darling harni left me! Huhuhu...

We used to be having bekfes together almost every other day once upon a time... Lepas aku dropped aiman at skul, i normally went straight to Junggreensvej 17 to have my tummy filled with at least 'nescafe + creamer'! Tu signature harni tu! Pada aku 'nescafe + creamer' yg dia buat la yg paling mengancam sekali!! Tatau la kalau skarang ni dah tinggal kenangan jer 'nescafe + creamer' tu... Hehehe...

Anyway, this morning was special... I had not only one but 4 ladies came over to my place for breakfast get together! Bestttt giler dapat hang out makan2 together2 especially time2 winter cam ni la kan...

Sebenonyer aku ajak ramai lagi, muna, jah, aju and wawa... Tapi dorang couldnt make it... Muna ada guests nak dtg rumah dia, jah pulak tak dtg sebab ahmad sakit, aju sebab overslept and wawa ada commitment dengan danish class... If they were here this morning, kompem lagik kebabommmm rumah aku dengan hilai tawa mak2 orang yang 'lupa diri'!! Hehehehe...

Baru 5 orang pun dah gila bergegar... Macam2 cerita macam2 jokes yang keluar! Dalam pada tu, mulut tak stop2 mengunyah! Selagi ada makanan depan mata semua bedal masuk mulut! Hehehehe....

Many thanks to aya, lynne, sherry and our chief, kak dewi, for the great company this morning! I had SO MUCH fun with u all around! We should do this again next time! It helps me a lot to gain some MORE weight by eating MORE and laughing MORE too! I was d*mn bloated! Hahhahaha...

MANGE TAK ladies!!

1 *amigos*:



harnisafarina said...

Huhuhu.. I really missed our bekfes time together also. Nescafe+creamer dgn roti canai segera dah cukup menceriakan pagi-pagi kita.. Uwaaaaaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails