...there's always something to share... i'm sharing the stories of my journey in life... for myself to remember, to appreciate and to miss in the future...

dangerously DELICIOUS!!

oh my!!!!! i just cant described how i enjoyed every bite of it!!! its DELICIOUS!!! super duper trooper yummylicious!!

am a BIG fan of choc cake.... a BIG EATER too!! and having a full plate of choc cake (dark and MOIST!) all for myself especially during winter time is really a BIG BONUS to me!! goshhhh!!! love it... love it.... love it....


i was in big hesitation to share these with alyssa... i REALLY did! but after so much thought, i HAD to convince myself that it was for my own good too.... otherwise alyssa would be OUT OF CONTROL and i would end up spoiling my mood hence, NO SATISFACTION at all.... so, i did JUSTICE to both of us.... one small tiny piece for alyssa darling while the rest of it had 'safely arrived' in my tummy! SO CLEVER!


i forced myself to cilok the above pic and dengan tak tau malunya tempekkan dalam blog ni! u know what, i just cant HELP it laaa.... i MUST be fair to the person who had put so MUCH of her effort into making this lovely superlicious cake ok..... thats why laaa..... she should get all the credits for her tremendous effort to create this masterpiece....

do agree with me that she does have a pair of gifted hands, RIGHT!! am so ENVY of her! bila la agaknya nak turunkan ilmu kat orang macam i ni cik puan MUNA yang comel?? how much is your fee? can kowtim or not... fren2 maaa... kui kui kui...

lupa plak nak say *many MANY many MANY* thanks to aya yang sudi simpankan cake ni supaya aku dapat rasa dan nikmati kesedapan sehingga menjilat hujung garfu! siap datang hantar ke rumah aku plak tu... dah ler aku tak pi rumah dia.... tetiba dia plak datang bawak macam2 makanan to my house! am so BLESSED to be surrounded by people who are so GOOD to me and my tummy! hehehehe.... love you all....

0 *amigos*:



Related Posts with Thumbnails